Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

Saint or Sinner - Primark

Hi y'all!


I have to say I generally choose quality over quantity and expensive over cheap but work is detrimental to anything expensive I own, so I decided I'd shop in Primark (goes against my ethics but hey! financial bad times).



Anyways, the reason for this post is, I recently discovered why Primark is a bad idea. I bought a pair of ballerinas last month and the first time i wore them I had blisters. That's a big NO-NO. A good pair of shoes would never be rough on your feet. Then, when I wore them to work for the first time. The sole split from the fabric within half of hour of being there. And that was it! I had to drive back home to pick up another pair of shoes.


It was embarrassing and so my journey with Primark has come to an end.


Has this happened to you before, let me know what you think


Dauphin
x

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing - bought a lovely pair of slippers from Primark. They fell apart within a month!

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your beautiful blog.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ____________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Voe,

    Primark has definitely been crossed off my shopping lists :)

    Thanks for your kind words and look forward to reading your posts.

    Dauphin
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment Mila.

    I look forward to reading your blog. Already noticed one of my favourite things on it (aka N.A.R.S) :)

    Dauphin
    x

    ReplyDelete