Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Hand for thought

Hi y'all!!!

Hand; the most useful part of the human anatomy. 

I would like to introduce one of my most loved hand products - RITUALS hand therapy


Admittedly I bought this almost a year ago I fell in love with it instantly. The scent reminds of holistic therapies and spas. Scrub in itself is self explanatory, it has a texture I can only describe as a mixture of rock salt and oil. Sounds harsh but the coarse texture helps remove dead skin and impurities on the hand and the oil help nourish and moisturise. Leaving the skin soft and moist after washing. I was advised at the shop (which is not longer open at local shopping mall however I spotted a concession at HoF though *grins*) to use a moisturising cream after using the scrub to lock in the moisture. 


Honestly, I thought the oil in the scrub did the work for the cream. But I took the salesperson's advice and slapped on some cream after. I have very rough hands due to the nature of my job so I was pleased to say that I could rescue them by adding this very simple step in my skincare routine. Other than its fabulous effects I was attracted by the natural ingredients that this product comprises. It is very well known that Ginseng (yes I use wiki!) has health benefits from ancient times, I have to confess I hadn't heard much about the second main ingredient Gingko Biloba. However the combination of both have an anti ageing and nourishing properties. 

If I have one complaint about this product is that the packaging could have been different. I love the colours but the tube doesn't keep the mixture emulsified and its hard to mix the product once it separates (it does that if the tube has been sitting on your shelf for a while). I would have liked it in a pump bottle or just a tub maybe. 

That aside I could go on forever about this product but I will stop here and let you decide. Retailed under £10 its worth every penny.

Dauphin
x



2 comments: