Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Familiarity

Hi y'all!


I'm visiting my parents after 3 years. I always believed that home is where your family is; in my case my parents and bro. I landed at the airport expecting to breath in familiarity but I was disappointed. For the first time I felt alienated from my own past.



The realisation that home had transitioned from my parents to my fiance hit me hard.
Things remained the same for days. Until my trip was coming to an end. I felt a tug at my heart, all the sounds, smells, sights came back to me. However one thing remained consistent; my home is where my fiance is.


This was a random blog post inspired by my trip and I wanted to share my thoughts (along with random pics) with y'all.




Shade




Nostalgia




Gardenia


Sheesha
           

Thanks for reading
Dauphin
x


1 comment: