Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Estee Lauder Skincare

Hi y'all!



2012 is my 30th year living on this planet. I decided I must start a skincare routine as I noticed that my skin was going through a lot of changes. My skin decided it wanted to be oily, dry and flaky at the same time. 


Estee lauder was running a promotion where if you buy one full size product, you receive 2 sample size products for free. I decided to buy the Advanced night repair serum. Along with that I  got the advanced night repair eye cream and time zone (line and wrinkle reducing creme SPF 15). 



I have to admit I am a sucker for packaging. So Estee didn't disappoint me there. The bottles are beautifully designed; elegant and sophisticated come to mind when I look at them. 








Advanced Night Repair Serum: 

This serum helps reduce the appearance of past damage. It contains hyaluronic acid which helps the skin restore moisture which then helps add suppleness to tired skin. I have been using this product since february, I don't know about the reduction of fine lines but my skin tone has improved significantly. I also love the way the serum feels on my skin. It feels instantly moisturised. 



The dropper is a unique touch
A drop goes a long way



 Liquid feels cool and blends in easily
The result - Soft fragrant skin :) 


Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream:


A thousand words are said in this picture. This is my first eye cream, and I love it. The cream is a thicker version of the serum

A smidgen is plenty with these products! I lurrrve that too :)

Time zone (line and wrinkle reducing creme SPF 15):


All gone

This moisturiser aims to reduce wrinkles and lines which at the age of 30 I am not worried about (yet). However what pleased me about it is the SPF content. I really liked wearing a sunscreen without the greasy feeling that sunscreens usually give. And also I didn't have to remember to wear several products in the morning. (I am lazy and always in a hurry to get to work!)

Thanks for reading.

Dauphin 
x















No comments:

Post a Comment